Head of Large Corporates & Institutions, LC&I. PhD in Economics. Employed since 2021. Born 1967.
In Swedbank as
Head of Large Corporates & Institutions, LC&I
- PhD, Economics, University of Uppsala
- BA, University of Uppsala, 1994, majoring in Economics
- BA, Czech Language, University of Uppsala
- Studies in orchestral and choral conducting, Royal College of Music, Stockholm
- 2015–2021 Head of Handelsbanken Markets, Head of Group Compliance, Svenska Handelsbanken
- 2011–2015 Director General, Head of Financial Markets Dept, Swedish Ministry of Finance
- 2002–2011 Head of Corporate Development, Management roles within Handelsbanken Capital Markets, Svenska Handelsbanken
- 2001–2002 Advisor, Credit Risk, Swedish Export Credit Agency
- 1999–2001 Deputy Chief Economist, Swedish National Debt Office
- 1998–1999 Senior Economist, SEB Merchant Banking
Will be published shortly.