We would like to invite you to the event "One Year of PSD2 and What's Next for Open Banking" that will take place online on the 29th of September 10:00 CET (local time Vilnius/EET 11:00). The event aims to have a one year recap of market changes after the official launch of PSD2 and get professional insights about which opportunities there is for open banking in the future.
Let's meet online, and together with experts from the banking, fintech, and regulatory sectors, dive into case studies and look through the keyhole to the future trends. We will have presentations of case studies from each speaker, and later we will have an exciting panel discussion.
If your Tuesday agenda is filled already, no worries - you will be able to watch the event later. The video will be saved on ROCKIT Facebook and Youtube video libraries.
Meet our amazing panelists:
- Gerd Siewert, Accountable Group Lead Bank APIs at Klarna;
- Alexander Jones, Member of Berlin Group API Experts Group representing Swedbank, Digital Banking Architect and Information security manager at Swedbank Group;
- Aleksejus Loskutovas, Head of Open Banking department at NEO Finance;
- Gediminas Misevičius, Open Banking Partnership Manager @Digital Innovation, Swedbank Group;
- Mindaugas Žilinskas, Open Banking Team Manager at Swedbank Group.
Swedbank Open Banking team