Curated by the Euro Banking Association’s subject matter experts, the conference features keynotes, two core streams, special interest sessions and fintech start-up pitches covering innovation, reinvention and infrastructure.
What may be interesting for you – EBAday will feature a fintech start-up exhibition zone, which gives selected early stage and growth start-ups the unique opportunity to meet with and present to the attending delegates at no cost.
The Fintech Zone at EBAday offers a spotlight on early stage and growing fintechs to help:
- Find new partners and customers
- Present and test-drive their business proposition
- Build profile with senior bank executives
- Raise awareness across the payments ecosystem
Successful applicants will be early or growth stage and have a working product or a proof of concept within cyber-security; regulation and compliance (Regtech); correspondent banking; crypto-technology in transaction banking; global real time payments; AI and robotics; liquidity management, cash pooling and virtual accounts; Open Banking and APIs.
Participants will receive at no cost:
- A pre-built and branded pod on 1 day of the event (so no stand spend is required)
- A slot in the open theatre pitch zone
- 2 full access event passes for the duration of the event
- Delegate list and app access
Deadline for applications is Tuesday the 9th of April at 5pm GMT.
If you would like your early stage or growth start-up to feature you can APPLY HERE.
On any questions or additional contacts regarding the event visit EBAday webpage here.