There are two APIs made available as a part of PSD2:
- Account Information API for Account Information Service Providers (AISP)
- Payment Initiation API for Payment Initiation Service Providers (PISP)
It is the same set of APIs to reach our private and corporate customers on our four home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania).
With the APIs you can:
- Get a list of reachable accounts (AISP)
- Get balances for a given list of accounts (AISP)
- Get transaction information for a given account (AISP)
- Initiate payments on the customers behalf (PISP)
More detailed information is available in the API documentation when you log into the Developer Portal.
Save the date and celebrate with us!
We are planning to host after-work events in Sweden and Baltics during coming months to give more insight into our future vision on Open Banking, opportunities to collaborate and facilitate discussion on the future of finance. It will also be an opportunity to network and meet others in the fintech community as well as the Swedbank Open Banking team.
You can mark your calendar for the Open Banking event on these dates:
- Stockholm: March 12th
- Vilnius: March 19th
- Riga: March 26th
- Tallinn: TBD
We will let you know once more information is available about the events via our e-mail updates. If you register in our Developer Portal you will automatically be added to the newsletter list.
But meanwhile, to start working on the Open Banking solutions head to the Developer portal! If you have any questions or feedback don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org