Sustainability report for Swedbank Försäkring (Swedbank insurance), a wholly owned subsidiary of Swedbank.
Swedbank Försäkring’s sustainability investments work is based on the vision and values to enable people, businesses and communities to grow. We aim to do this in a sustainable way and therefore the definition on sustainable investment for the insurance company is acknowledge on the Bank's policy and guidelines for sustainability work.
Swedbank Försäkring's responsible investment
- We believe that companies that see the opportunities in responsible investment have better and more stable long-term return.
- When you invest in Swedbank Robur funds or in funds on our guided fund range, Fondguiden you got an investment that considered sustainability issues.
- Sustainability and corporate governance risks can affect returns and therefore we act to be a responsible owner by integrating these issues. Vi arbetar för att kunna redovisa klimatavtrycken för våra aktieplaceringar.
- We support commitments to calculate and report our carbon footprint on equity investment.
- Swedbank’s sustainability funds environmental, social and corporate governance issues are crucial in the selection of companies the funds invest in.
Policy for responsible investment
How does Swedbank asset manager work with sustainability funds