Board member. Economics degree. Board member since 2021. Born 1957.
In Swedbank as
- Board member
- Audit Committee, member
Economics degree, Stockholm University
Bank specific experience
Operative: 5 years
Current position and other assignments
Own business, Creutzer & Co AB, focusing on financial journalism and public education.
- 2016–2021 Pensionsmyndigheten (Swedish Pensions Agency), Board member
- 2017–2019 startup company Påmind, Board member
- 2009–2011 Pengar24, editor in Chief
- 2007–2009 Privata Affärer, editor in Chief
- 2005–2009 Konsumentföreningen Stockholm (Stockholm Consumer Cooperative
Society), Board member
- 2006–2008 Poppius journalism school, Board member
- 2003–2007 Skandiabanken, Private Economist
Own and closely related parties’ shareholding in Swedbank
Board member’s independence
Independent in relation to the bank and the management of the bank and independent in relation to the bank’s major shareholders.