Swedbank participates in several indices that rank the bank's sustainability efforts. In 2020, we were the only Nordic bank to qualify for Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
|Bloomberg Gender and Equality index1||71||77|
|Dow Jones Sustainability index3
|Fair Finance Guide (%)5||68||65|
|ISS ESG7||C (Prime)||C (Prime)|
|Sustainalytics ESG rating9||n/a||79||75|
|Sustainalytics ESG Risk rating10||27.7||27.6||27.5|
1) Rating scale 1-100
2) Rating scale A-D. Max score is A. Average for the financial sector in 2020 is B.
3) Swedbank is included in in DJSI World from 2020 (not 2019 or 2018). Rating scale 1-100. Max score is 100. The scores for 2019 and 2018 have been revised.
4) Swedbank's ranking out of 3 519 companies 2019.The score was 59% 2019. No result available for 2020.
5) Rating scale 1-100%
6) Rating scale 1-5. Swedbank is qualified for FTSE4Good Index.
7) Rating scale A+ - D-
8) Rating scale AAA - CCC
9) Rating scale 0-100. Swedbank's ESG Rating is at level Outperformer. The ESG rating is not available for 2021.
10) Rating scale 0-10 negligible, 10-20 low, 20-30 medium, 30-40 high, 40+ severe.