1) Rating scale 1-100
2) Rating scale A-D. Max score is A. Average for the financial sector in 2018 is B-.
3) Rating scale 1-100. Max score is 100. The score has been revised.
4) Swedbank's ranking out of 3 519 companies 2019.The score was 59% 2019.
5) Rating scale 1-100%
6) Rating scale 1-5. Swedbank is qualified for FTSE4Good Index.
7) Rating scale A+ - D-
8) Rating scale AAA - CCC
9) Rating scale 0-100. Swedbank's ESG Rating is at level Outperformer.
Swedbank is a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Created by the global index company FTSE Group, FTSE4Good is an equity index series that is designed to facilitate investment in companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards. Companies in the FTSE4Good Index Series have met stringent environmental, social and governance criteria, and are positioned to capitalise on the benefits of responsible business practice.
STOXX ESG Leaders Indices
Swedbank is included in the STOXX ESG Leaders Indices.
Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Dow Jones Sustainability Index measures listed companies performance based on economic, environmental and social aspects.