• Swedbank offers all employees SEK 2 500/annually to spend on physical exercise or training courses of own choice.
• Gyms are available at the headquarters with free access to gym training, regular aerobics and spinning classes.
• We also offer employees one hour exercise per week during working time.
• External gyms – reduced price where negotiations have been made.
• There is also an opportunity to practice various activities in sports and culture in the spare time via Swedbank, such as golf, badminton and choir and culture events.
• Gyms available at the two main buildings and a sports club, which for a low membership fee provides regular sporting activities.
• The headquarter holds a fitness club with trainers, available both during and outside working hours.
• 20 different types of sports are supported by the bank.
• Employees have health insurance with a choice to compensate part of the expenses of fitness programs.