Our Sustainability Strategy stresses the importance of monitoring and reporting sustainability work clearly and transparently. We are strongly committed to social issues and want to contribute to a society where everyone has equal access to financial services.
Sustainable employees targets 2021:
- Sustainable employee Index > 85 %
- Zero tolerance towards harassment, victimisation and discrimination
- Total sickness ratios (rolling 12 months) <2.8%
Employee engagement targets 2021:
- Engagement index >80
- Recommendation index, reaching 40 or higher*.
*Recommendation index is the likelihood of recommending Swedbank as an employer externally.
Diversity and gender targets 2021:
- Increase overall diversity in Swedbank Group
- Achieve 40/60 gender balance at the highest management levels
- Achieve 40/60 gender balance in higher job grades, as succession pool for top management
- Eliminate unwarranted wage differences, striving to minimise the equal pay gap